Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to a blog dedicated to food products and restaurant reviews. It's exciting to see new food products that hit the shelves, and as a person who specialized in food science and nutrition in college, it's particularly exciting to see and try to understand the innovative process of creating these new treats.

With the rise of LivingSocial or Groupon coupons for new restaurants, I think it's a perfect opportunity to try new places and comment about them. Some places I have deeply enjoyed and have returned countless times. It's always a great experience and I have enjoyed partaking in this mini food adventures. Here I will be posting new products and restaurants I have tried. I know there are many blogs out there for that, but these are just a few of my personal experiences that may be helpful for others.

Enjoy and bon appétit!

1 comment: